Real Estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world. Franklin D Roosevelt
Erika Haley is a Realtor, the Managing Broker and Owner of RE/MAX Check Realty, and the President of the Erika Haley Personal Real Estate Corporation.
Erika believes in education and technology as the future of Real Estate. Some of her accomplishments include:
- Owner of RE/MAX Check Realty in 2021
- Realtor and Managing Broker RE/MAX Check Realty
- Top Producer Remax Campbell River 2014 - 2023
- University of British Columbia Real Estate Sales Person Sub Mortgage Broker
- Brokers Business Planning and Financial Management Course UBC
- British Columbia Real Estate Association, Accreditation & Quality Assurance Committee
- 2017 Vancouver Island Real Estate Board Zone Director
- 2017 British Columbia Real Estate Association Professional Development Committee
- Past British Columbia Real Estate Association PDP Education Task Force
- Past Vancouver Island Real Estate Board Director (Elected 2 years)
- Past VIREB Educational Committee/ MLS Chair and Technology Chair
- Canadian Real Estate Association Becoming a Leader (L200)
- Canadian Real Estate Association Enhancing Leadership Skills (L300)
- Buffini Real Estate Mentor for other Realtors - Instructor
- British Columbia Real Estate Association Legal Update (2004-current year)
- Realtor Code of Ethics course - Current
- NAGAB - Home Energy Efficiency - RL Training
- What Brokers and Realtors Need to Know about Agency Training
- Foreclosures and Court Ordered Sales Training
- Real Estate Applied Practices Training
- Contracts: Keep on Top of Change Training
- Royal LePage Rookie Realtor of the Year
- Vancouver Island and Realtor of the year
In 2022 RE/MAX Check Realty celebrates 34 years of providing quality real estate service to our customers in Campbell River. Hundreds of thousands of family’s trust RE/MAX with their real estate needs every year across Canada and millions around the world. Finding you the perfect property, whether it be a residential, commercial or luxury property, is our full-time goal.
Erika Haley is deeply connected to the Campbell River Real Estate community. She has represented the Zone 1 Realtors on the “Vancouver Island Real Estate Board” as well as the “British Columbia Real Estate Boards Education Task Force”. She is also an educated and licensed “Managing Broker” and runs the very successful Erika Haley Personal Real Estate Corporation. In 2021, Erika jumped at the opportunity to be the owner of RE/MAX Check Realty and is thrilled to work with an office full of Top Producers.
Together Erika and her husband Reg have completed 16 personal property purchases and renovation projects in the Caribbean and Campbell River. Our family members are also entrenched in the Real Estate industry across Canada including a brother that owns Creighton Realty in Vancouver and a sister that owned Century 21 Fusion Realty in Saskatoon.
When you need help – choose Erika Haley Personal Real Estate Corporation for Education, Experience, Technology, and love of all things “Real Estate”.